Ladies & Gentleman...Introducing...

MADAME TALKALOT aka the DramaMama aka Petite Marie...whatever you want to call me (let's keep it PG-13 though)...

I must commemorate this moment...the same day I decide to start my own pop culture blog...Heiress Paris Hilton was released from jail!!!

Hallelujah! Let's rejoice!
I especially love the man that was screaming outside of the jail (he was pretty hilarious)
I can't wait to hear what EXTRA said about her release...I'm sure they'll mention some bullish about the color of her underwear or her "last supper" in jail.

I know that people are sick to death of hearing about her "horrible ordeal" but I can't be a pop culture blogger without mentioning this memorable day in history. I think we should name June 25th "Your Ass can still go to jail for breaking the law no matter who your daddy is" Day. Although she didn't serve her full sentence, the fact is she was in jail for some amount of time. It's a warning to all the little divas and divos out there...you could be next and you are not above the law.

But really...let's talk about people who are actually talented and making a difference in this world. June/July has been one of the best months, in my opinion for magazine articles about stars. One of my favorite was the July issue of Elle which featured an amazing story on Robin Thicke (click here for the full version). Everyone should check it out. Now this is someone who is acutally DOING something with their talents.
more to come...

This entry was posted on 6.26.2007 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Ladies & Gentleman...Introducing...”

Unknown said...

AYOOOOO..... just showin this gangsta @$$ page some love... do yo thang bassay!