Target Goes Upper Eastside

OK, now if you're like me at all then you're a Gossip Girl FANATIC...I am more of a Serena, but I have friends of all different types...Blairs, Vanessas, and Little J's. Ok well if if you are equally as CRAZY about the fashion (I confess, I'm a TOTAL Serena style stalker) then Target (or as I like to call it Tar-jay) should be ur new drug of choice come September. Fashion designer Anna Sui is milking the Target money machine by linking up with them and creating a GG fashion line that is only available in stores and on-line September 13- October 17 in only 250 select stores. So whether your a Queen B, a Serena, a Little J, or Vanessa your style will be represented! The styles are full of the characters signature looks...mini dresses, big bows, vests, jackets, boho threads, lace...you name it, its there. Now we can only hope that it is affordable because as much as I love my GG...we are still in a re-re( as in recession:) Uh-Oh Wal-Mart... WHATCHA GON DO NOW???

Take a look at the looks that have been released and see if you can guess who's who...







NOTE: THIS LINE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THE FRAIDY CATS AT TARGET ARE AFRAID OF BEING TOO CLOSELY RELATED WITH THE SKETCHY BEHAVIOR OF THE GOSSIP GIRLS....WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMBA$$ES....WHO'S GONNA RELATE A WHOLE CHAIN OF STORES WITH A T.V. CHARACTERS BEHAVIOR? YOU DIDNT SEE WAL-MART YANK HANNAH MONTANA WHEN WILY MILEY HAD PEDOPHILE-ATTRACTING PICS ALL OVER THE NET.....GET A CLUE TAR-JAY...YOU SUCK.-

This entry was posted on 7.31.2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Target Goes Upper Eastside”

Lanna ♥ said...

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? They aren't doing it anymore??? WTF??? I hope Anna Sui still sells her designs on the low-low because I really want them and definitely cannot afford her real clothes!