gwyneth paltrow 2.0

There is another celebutard that needs another one way plane ticket to Reality Check, USA and her name is Ashley Olsen. In her interview with Marie Claire, she said:

"I think you're either born with a sense of style of you're not. Either you care or you don't. And we love fashion. When we were going to NYU, I think that was the first time we were aware of the power of our personal style. Not the power of it, but the result of it."
Wow! What is going on with the ladies of Hollywood and their self-important streak? Jessica Biel whines that she is "too pretty" to get decent Hollywood roles [hahahahahahahahahahahaha], Gwyneth needs no introduction, and now little miss Full House is claiming that she influences fashion trends along with her troll sister, Mary Kate. Sounds like another case of "give me relevancy". Last time I checked, no one really cared about them or their hobo-looks like I was just dumpster diving-look. But maybe that's just me. Sure they wear cute clothes now and again but she's talking like she is the second coming of Coco Chanel [I'm sorry Coco].

Seems to me like Ash and Gwyen should meet over nice steaming cups of self-relevancy tea, because that's the only way they can keep things fresh and lively...and the rest of us wishing they would STFU.

sources: marie claire eonline

This entry was posted on 8.06.2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.