I Spy....SOME STALKERS!!!! aka SPIDER-PAP!!!

Ok, now I love Twilight and Rob Pattz as much as the next person (well maybe not...AS much...I have a life, but I am a fan) but there are some people out there that are just plain disturbing.I mean check out these pictures I have posted. It shows the are-they-or-arent-they couple Robsten in a restaurant...normal pap stuff right?? But check out the angle...SOME MONKEY-PAP CLIMED A TREE TO GET THESE SHOTS!!! I mean yea sure we all wanna know what the real deal is...but have SOME self-respect...Oh, wait I forgot who I was talking about...they sell their self-respect for a few thousand a snapshot.








This entry was posted on 8.13.2009 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.