vanessa hudgens 2.0

Well it seems like we have another Vanessa Hudgens-esque scandal on our hands. According to many reports on the internet and photo proof, it appears as if Little Miss Alice Cullen has a naughty side. That's right kids, she ALSO has had naked pictures of herself leaked on the internet. I looked at one of the pics that was censored and she appears to be young and she took the picture herself. Now I don't think I need to repeat the advice I gave to Miss Hudgens, but I suppose I could just say this one little thing...don't take naked pictures of yourself dammit!!!!!! When will these girls get it?????? I guess the only thing that can happen now is for the naked pics of Miley Cyrus to surface. **sigh**

This entry was posted on 8.11.2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.