Packers Win, Black Eyed Peas TOTALLY Lose

Unless you spent your Sunday night under a rock, I'm sure you know by now that the Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl, but that isn't exactly what people are talking about this morning. Super-group The Black Eyed Peas, um, performed, for lack of a better word, during the coveted halftime show and viewers were much less than impressed.


The futuristic, light bright costumes were visually appealing but I think their bigger purpose was to distract the audience from the horrible vocals. Well, actually, I think they used that and Slash and Usher....who by the way, weren't enough to distract anyone.

Personally, I don't have any issues with BEP, but I hope that they can recover from this fiasco...we all see how long it took Janet Jackson to live her little accident down.

This entry was posted on 2.07.2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.