ANOTHER SEASON 1 CAST MEMBER CONFIRMED FOR AHS SEASON 3!!!

As we all know, I am a HUGE American Horror Story fan.  We've been getting  little nuggets of info about season 3 here and there and the most recent has me pretty excited.

We already know that Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Evan "Hot Butt" Peters and Lily Rabe are signed on for the mysterious 3rd season, and now we can confirm another Murder House alum:

 photo tumblr_m9vgjtjnSV1rpfakm_zps5b3c137c.gif

Taissa Farmiga aka Violet will be making her season 3 return !!!!

Between this, Evan being confirmed and Ryan mentioning that he wants another romance a la Murder House…I'm wondering if the plan is to reincarnate Violet and Tate and make shippers hearts explode once again.

Either way...

 photo anigif_this-saved-my-day-from-my-raging-head-cold-8144-1347377014-2_zps22d4ab3e.gif

This entry was posted on 2.07.2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.